Apply to the European Health Catapult Training and Competition Programme
Boost your health start-up and bring it on the European stage. Apply to the European Health Catapult, a training and competition programme organized jointly by EIT Health and Health Axis Europe. Be one of the 42 European start-ups in in #Medtech, #Biotech and #Digitalhealth to accelerate their business concepts this year.
💪 What will you get?
- Visibility and access to investors, experts and leading companies in healthcare
- Access the EIT Health Accelerator ecosystem for support in key areas such as validation and international expansion
- Investment readiness: training in business modelling and planning, investment deal negotiation and investment pitching
- Prize money of up to €40,000
- Direct connection with other game-changing start-ups in your space
💡 Who can apply?
- Micro and small enterprises (<50 employees), spin-offs and start-ups
- Must be already incorporated, looking for a Seed or Series A funding of a minimum of €500,000, and self-valuation over 1 million euro
- Active in the fields of Medtech, Biotech and Digital health
- Operating in an EU country
- With an innovative business concept
✔ Ready to apply? Here’s what to do next.
- Go to the application platform and create an account. Have your company, project and team information at hand and fill out the European Health Catapult application form. Submit it before 16 March 2020.
⏱ What are you waiting for? Apply today.
- Applications will be accepted only via the application platform
- Deadline: 16 March 2020 at 11 PM (CET)
🚀 Learn more about the European Health Catapult: