This Week’s Opportunities For Startups | April 4-10
We bring you all you need to know about every opportunity that matters. More than events and opportunities digest – it’s an original take on opportunities for startups as it happens.
Are you a space enthusiast who wants to know more about what the future holds and willing to be invested in the space sector? Are you interested in finding solutions for space problems?
If yes, then join Space Hubs Network Hackathon on April 6-8! The event will be organized online and is open for participants from all over Europe (English working language is required).
How can you participate?
1. Choose a challenge that you feel most enthusiastic about and join a team;
- Future space debris minimization: new design for orbital technologies (satellite deployers, LV stages etc.);
- Identification of agricultural over-fertilization using satellite data.
2. Participate in the pre-event and the Hackathon. Use provided tools and mentors to build your ‘space’ breaking idea!
3. Pitch your results in front of the jury and keep your fingers crossed to be one of the winning teams.
If you believe that you have the perseverance to provide the best solution for a space challenge and win prizes that will help you better explore the space sector, there is only one way to prove it #sunhackathon.
Register HERE until 5th of April, 2022.
The Delegation of the Embassy of Lithuania to India is launching Lithuania-India Tech and Innovation Bridge! This platform will help to promote business and investment opportunities between Lithuania🇱🇹 and India🇮🇳 and help connect the tech, innovation, SME, and start-up ecosystems from the two regions!
On April 8 join the “Lithuania-India Tech and Innovation Bridge” webinar, where “Startup Lithuania” Foreign Startups Manager Akvilė Dobromilskytė will present the Lithuanian startup ecosystem!
What else can you expect?
- Zymantas Mozuraitis, Deputy Head of Mission of the Embassy of Lithuania to India.
- Ms. Greta Marcevičiūtė, Investment Advisor of Invest Lithuania
- Dr. Vishal Rao, Director – Head Neck Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgery, Dean – Centre of Academics & Research, Health Care Global (HCG) Cancer Centr
- Sanjay Palsamudram, Investor at Bangalore
- Leena Pishe Thomas, Director, Global Business Inroads (GBI)
Register and attend: https://bit.ly/3uPkLmE
Full agenda is HERE.
On the 12th of April at 3pm, the whole blockchain community is invited to join the event “Meet & Greet: Trends In Blockchain Adoption”. Aspiring blockchain community members are invited to meet, share insights, discuss and network!
Interesting topics including Blockchain adoption, sustainable development goals, presentation of the Blockstart project, and moments to shine during startup pitches, will ensure the event is memorable and thought-provoking.
Find more information about the event and the registration form HERE.
If you are a startup targeting fashion industry – look no further than Fashion for Change accelerator!
Apply to not only get equity-free financing for your venture but also mentorship in circularity and business development. During the 8-month accelerator program, you will also meet top industry experts, most progressive fashion companies and innovative peers, like other startups, designers and SMEs across Europe.
This competition will be the key to unlock unrivalled access for 4 lucky founders willing to change the world, from a community of SaaS rockstars, international leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors.
The 4 finalists will each get:
– 2 free tickets
– 1 booth
– Pitching slot & Pre-arranged meetings to pitch investors
The Winner will receive:
– A €20,000 endowment of 3DS OUTSCALE cloud services, compliant with Dassault Systèmes’ highest security certifications and industrial requirements
– Support from 3DS OUTSCALE, including mentoring with expertise to support you in many essential areas
– Access to 3DS OUTSCALE’s ecosystem of customers and technological partners, and an introduction to Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE LAB!
Agmis startup development programme is aimed at startup founders ready to make the next step in their journey. During a product crash course, they will help to turn your idea into a workable product. A team of product specialists and developers will be dedicated to you and your product, ensuring that a product prototype will reach the market with your graduation.
Who can apply: entrepreneur, teams across the EU with ideas of how to solve business problems.
Fields of interest (preferentially): health, sustainability, enterprise software, food, AI, robotics, retail, education, transportation, security, real estate, travel, jobs recruitment, legal, telecom, IoT, fintech, deep tech, sports, marketing construction.
Benefits for startups: workspace, mentoring, investment, administration, valuable contacts, prototyping, building product, legal advice.
Fund range per team: from 20 000 to 200 000 Eur.
Investment conditions: to be agreed.
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Every year we invite the innovators from around the globe to apply for the chance to pitch on the Startup Fair’s stage in front of the investor jury and international audience. If you’re an early-stage founder looking to get your name out there and compete for some amazing prizes, then wait no more and apply for the Startup Fair Pitch Battle! The deadline for applications is 9th of May at 8:00 am (EEST)
SAVE THE DATE! Circle 26th of May on your calendar for the biggest startup event in Lithuania – Startup Fair. Connect 2022!
The past year and recent circumstances have shown us how important it is to connect, create this strong bond, and build great things together. Join the event and connect with a multitude of amazing people, startups, investors, and other like-minded professionals!
What to expect?
- CONFERENCE. Local and international speakers will present the most relevant startups’ topics! Tune in to get up to date with the hottest industry trends, get inspired by success stories, and explore how we can solve some of the most important challenges together.
- PITCH BATTLE. The most promising, pre-selected startups will pitch their ideas and compete on stage in front of the influential jury: the investors, startup ecosystem experts, and the audience. You can be one of them! Stay tuned – registration and prizes will be announced soon.
- B2B MEETINGS. It’s never been easier to connect with all the right people. Discover the most relevant attendees including startups and investors on Startup Fair’s matchmaking platform and meet them at the dedicated meeting zone or online during the event.
STARTUP FAIR. CONNECT 2022 is free of charge, BUT don’t forget to book a ticket HERE.
Also, check out our website and other opportunities in it: https://www.startuplithuania.com/funding-guide