This Week’s Opportunities For Startups | April 11-17
Explore all events and opportunities below, apply to our open calls and grab the opportunity to attend the event that fits you.
On the 12th of April at 3pm, the whole blockchain community is invited to join the event “Meet & Greet: Trends In Blockchain Adoption”. Aspiring blockchain community members are invited to meet, share insights, discuss and network!
Interesting topics including Blockchain adoption, sustainable development goals, presentation of the Blockstart project, and moments to shine during startup pitches, will ensure the event is memorable and thought-provoking.
Find more information about the event and the registration form HERE.
Have an innovative idea and want to turn it into a startup? Doubt if you can? Lack experience, team members, mentors? Join us in the #TechHub pre-accelerator Info Day #6 and find out about the opportunity to turn your idea into a business!
- During the event, program manager dr. Gediminas Rumšas will present the benefits of participating in the pre-accelerator, training plan, elaborate on how the selection of startups will be carried out and what awaits at the end of the program.
- Graduates of the program will answer your questions and share their experiences and success stories in the program. There will be two guests – CEO and Co-Founder of the startup „benme“ Irma Bučinskaitė and CEO and Co-Founder of „Corepetitus“ Tadas Jonaitis.
The registration to the program will be open until April 17.
More about the pre-accelerator ▶️ bit.ly/abouttechhub
LinkedIn is so much more than your online resume or CV. With 810 million individuals and 57 million companies, including key decision-makers, using the platform, there’s immense opportunity to gain new business, position yourself as a mover and shaker in the industry, and find new talent. Yet, most people miss out on these chances to enhance sales, recruiting, and marketing efforts — fewer than 1% of LinkedIn users create content.
So, how can you tap into this enormous opportunity for your startup?
During this interactive LinkedIn workshop organized by the Miro Startup Program, you will learn:
- Core stats and how the LinkedIn algorithm works
- How to set up the marketing, recruiting, and sales strategy on LinkedIn
- Advice for optimizing your personal profile to create trust and confidence — and common mistakes to avoid
- How to write impactful content that will create the desired impact with decision-makers
- Tips for finding the right contacts and learn best practices for reaching out to them
- How to utilize KOL strategy, which is a go-to in 2022
- Shaping a content strategy for your startup, so you’ll never run out of ideas on what to publish
Space Hubs (financed by Horizon 2020 programme) project has an open call for a free individually tailored mentoring programme supporting space companies. They are looking for innovative start-ups with promising space upstream or downstream applications to join and benefit from our mentorship programme.
The selected teams will get support in preparing for further support (e.g. acceleration) programmes or initial funding. We will help you to accelerate your business growth and improve your investment readiness level by:
- Personalised 6 months mentorship from experts and coaches to help you further develop your business idea and concept.
- Regular sessions with your mentors (online and face to face).
- Tailored mentorship that aims at helping start-up founders to accelerate their business growth and go forward in terms of their Investment readiness level, Market readiness level and Technology readiness level.
- Match you with other acceleration programmes, investors and support initiatives to encourage your further growth.
The main objective is to increase the commercialisation of space-enabled solutions and the growth of European start-ups and scale-ups in the space downstream and upstream sectors. SUN will provide various pre-incubation, pre, and post-acceleration support initiatives. With help of a broad network of experienced mentors, they’ll connect investors and potential clients to the industry.
More information about the open call and application forms can be found HERE.
Deadline for Applications: 2022-04-14
If you are a startup targeting fashion industry – look no further than Fashion for Change accelerator!
Apply to not only get equity-free financing for your venture but also mentorship in circularity and business development. During the 8-month accelerator program, you will also meet top industry experts, most progressive fashion companies and innovative peers, like other startups, designers and SMEs across Europe.
This competition will be the key to unlock unrivalled access for 4 lucky founders willing to change the world, from a community of SaaS rockstars, international leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors.
The 4 finalists will each get:
– 2 free tickets
– 1 booth
– Pitching slot & Pre-arranged meetings to pitch investors
The Winner will receive:
– A €20,000 endowment of 3DS OUTSCALE cloud services, compliant with Dassault Systèmes’ highest security certifications and industrial requirements
– Support from 3DS OUTSCALE, including mentoring with expertise to support you in many essential areas
– Access to 3DS OUTSCALE’s ecosystem of customers and technological partners, and an introduction to Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE LAB!
Call for proposals 2014-2021 Norwegian Financial Mechanism for Entrepreneurship Development, Innovation and SMEs is aimed to increase the competitiveness of Lithuanian companies in the field of green industry innovations, including the bioeconomy.
Training to develop / strengthen business skills in green industrial innovation and / or the circular economy and / or ICT.
Eligible applicants are SMEs and large companies with private legal personality and private, for-profit or non-governmental organizations, including business associations or clusters.
Maximum funding amount
More information and application HERE.
Deadline for Applications: 2022-04-29
Agmis startup development programme is aimed at startup founders ready to make the next step in their journey. During a product crash course, they will help to turn your idea into a workable product. A team of product specialists and developers will be dedicated to you and your product, ensuring that a product prototype will reach the market with your graduation.
Who can apply: entrepreneur, teams across the EU with ideas of how to solve business problems.
Fields of interest (preferentially): health, sustainability, enterprise software, food, AI, robotics, retail, education, transportation, security, real estate, travel, jobs recruitment, legal, telecom, IoT, fintech, deep tech, sports, marketing construction.
Benefits for startups: workspace, mentoring, investment, administration, valuable contacts, prototyping, building product, legal advice.
Fund range per team: from 20 000 to 200 000 Eur.
Investment conditions: to be agreed.
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Every year we invite the innovators from around the globe to apply for the chance to pitch on the Startup Fair’s stage in front of the investor jury and international audience. If you’re an early-stage founder looking to get your name out there and compete for some amazing prizes, then wait no more and apply for the Startup Fair Pitch Battle! The deadline for applications is 9th of May at 8:00 am (EEST)
SAVE THE DATE! Circle 26th of May on your calendar for the biggest startup event in Lithuania – Startup Fair. Connect 2022!
The past year and recent circumstances have shown us how important it is to connect, create this strong bond, and build great things together. Join the event and connect with a multitude of amazing people, startups, investors, and other like-minded professionals!
What to expect?
- CONFERENCE. Local and international speakers will present the most relevant startups’ topics! Tune in to get up to date with the hottest industry trends, get inspired by success stories, and explore how we can solve some of the most important challenges together.
- PITCH BATTLE. The most promising, pre-selected startups will pitch their ideas and compete on stage in front of the influential jury: the investors, startup ecosystem experts, and the audience. You can be one of them! Stay tuned – registration and prizes will be announced soon.
- B2B MEETINGS. It’s never been easier to connect with all the right people. Discover the most relevant attendees including startups and investors on Startup Fair’s matchmaking platform and meet them at the dedicated meeting zone or online during the event.
STARTUP FAIR. CONNECT 2022 is free of charge, BUT don’t forget to book a ticket HERE.
Also, check out our website and other opportunities in it: https://www.startuplithuania.com/funding-guide