Save your time and concentrate on things that matters.
Startup Lithuania prepared a list of opportunities, events, and open calls that you might be interested in! Please, check it right now and take every chance that you get:
📣 APPLY UNTIL SEPTEBER 13 | BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN SPAIN | VILNIUS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
ONLINE SEMINAR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN SPAIN
Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts and the Enterprise Europe Network are hosting a virtual information seminar on the Spanish market. The partner of the event is the Lithuanian Embassy in the Kingdom of Spain.
The event is aimed at Lithuanian companies already trading or planning to trade with Spain.
PROGRAM (in Lithuanian time zone)
- 10:50 – 11.00 Registration to Zoom
- 11.00 – 11.05 OPENING
Lyra Puišytė-Bostroem, Ambassador of Lithuania in Spain
Dr. Almantas Danilevičius, General Director Vilnius CCIC
- 11.05 – 11.25 ECONOMIC SITUATION AND BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT IN SPAIN
Javier Yraola, Project Management Director, Invest in Spain, ICEX
- 11.25 – 11.45 ECONOMIC AND TRADE RELATIONS BETWEEN LITHUANIA AND SPAIN
Pablo Cascon Salgado, Economic and Commercial Attaché, Head of the Economic and Commercial Office of Spain for Lithuania and Latvia
- 11.45 – 12.05 PRACTICAL ADVICE AND BUSINESS PRACTICE EXAMPLES
Simona Paulauskaitė, President, the Club of Lithuanian Professionals in Barcelona
Mantvydas Bučys, Lawyer, member of PBPartners, member of Lithuanian Professionals in Spain
Tomas Ramoška, Director, Techtak Talent
- 12.05 – 12.30 QUESTIONS – ANSWERS
- 12.30 END OF EVENT
Date and time: 13 September 2022, at 10 a.m. (Spanish time), 11 a.m. (Lithuanian time)
Registration open until 12 September here
More information Beatričė Ozgirdaitė by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +370 618 39095
📣 APPLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 14 | URBAN TECH | URBAN TECH OPEN CALL
By applying to URBAN TECH Open Call, you may enter URBAN TECH programme which will provide up to 54.350 EUR per SME or start-up in different funding stages.
SMEs or start-ups entering URBAN TECH programme will develop a new or significantly improved service or product that addresses one of the URBAN TECH challenges
Proposal evaluation will start with eligibility check of the application, that will include the completeness of the submitted applications and preliminary check of the profile of the applicants.
Applications positively passing the eligibility check will be submitted to an International Selection Committee consisting of experts of the three thematic areas (Greentech, Smart City, Healthtech).
Deadline for Applications: 2022-09-14
📣 APPLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 15 | TIME TO DEVELOP VS TIME TO PROTECT | AERO CITY TECH VALLEY
It’s a story as old as time. You have a great idea and start working on it straight away. While the legal side of the business is not really on your mind at that point, it can also seem to become too costly once you start getting into it. So, how can you avoid that? Well, that’s where advice from key industry professionals can help you.
AeroCity Tech Valley Talks series cordially invites you to its inaugural event, focused on startup law, “Your startup: time to develop vs time to protect”.
Meet the team who will make legal startup questions disappear:
- Remy Gerbay – a partner in Hughes Hubbard’s Washington, D.C. office. Remy Gerbay’s practice focuses on cross-border business disputes, including arbitration and litigation. He also is the co-director of an LL.M. program in arbitration at Queen Mary’s.
- Artem Doudko – a Partner in the London Disputes and Risk Practice at Osborne Clarke. Artem is a member of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR, a member of the LCIA Court and focuses on international arbitration and litigation.
- Edward Persse – a Partner at Osborne Clarke and represents the M&A wing in this panel. Edward advises on private acquisitions and disposals, complex restructurings, joint ventures, corporate ventures, and direct investments.
- The discussion will be moderated by Renata Berzanskiene. From 1999 Renata is a leading arbitrator in Lithuania and the member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration. She was also the founding partner of one of the largest Baltic law firms where she spent 19 years and now is leading a team of lawyers at the only oil refinery in the Baltic States.
- 17:00 Doors open
- 17:15 Talks
- 18:00 Q&A
- 18:15 Networking + free drinks & snacks
- 19:00 End
Date: 15 September 2022
Location: AeroCity Tech Valley 34F Dariaus ir Girėno st. Vilnius
📣 APPLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 15 | TECH HUB DEMO DAY #6 | INNOVATION AGENCY
On September 15, don’t miss the opportunity to see live the ideas of the most promising startups of the sixth cohort, and discover new investment opportunities!
TechHub Demo Day #6 will feature 8 startups that have graduated from TechHub’s mentorship program. They seek breakthroughs in various fields – psychology, marketing, travel, real estate, animals, sports and more.
On the TechHub Demo Day #6 agenda
• Startup pitches and insights from professional investors
• Startup discussion about challenges, motivation to not give up and the path to success
• Awards for the most advanced pre-accelerator startups
We look forward to meeting you on September 15 from 16:00 to 19:00.
TechHub space, Saulėtekio al. 9, (on the second floor of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration)
Please register for the free event here: https://forms.gle/9nnWrCtmo2CXZuFKA
📣 APPLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 13 | FUSE CITY CHALLENGE 2022 KAUNAS | FUSE CITY CHALLENGE
Aim of the event: intensive ideation workshop FUSE City Challenge 2022 Kaunas aims to generate innovative solutions enabling the development of green mobility solutions for solving the negative effects of increasing urbanization, and improving ideas generation, validation and pitching skills.
Program targets: students, individuals or teams – everyone who is interested in contributing to the improvement of mobility in the city. Teams should consist of 4-5 members, 5 members max.
Opportunities: On the weekend, you and your team will experience a Challenge Based competition in a real-life setting. We will provide you with coaching in your journey and support that you need.
Kaunas Challenge: green mobility solutions solving the negative effects of increasing urbanization.
Develop an innovative, practical, sustainable, scalable and public behavioral change promoting green mobility solution:
- Fostering choice of greener transport means for home-work/education-home journeys
- Solving the negative effects of increasing urbanization.
Prizes: The winner takes it all! Project prize fund is 1000 EUR (before taxes)). The winner of the Kaunas City Challenge will get an opportunity to present their idea in the Grand Finale of the FUSE City Challenge in Barcelona (ESP) on 17-20th of November – travel and accommodation costs are paid by organisers, but not more than for 5 team members.
Date: 16-18th September
Location: Santaka Valley, K. Baršausko str. 59, Kaunas
Registration is open till 13th of September