Sustainable Methods For Reducing The Amount And/Or Environmental Impact Of Agro-Chemicals On Key Crops
KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA
- Effective control of pests and disease – high survival rate of strains
- Improve nitrogen fixation
- Easy handling materials (low environmental sensitivity/ product stability to sunlight, humidity, temperature, rain);
- Environmentally friendly – biodegradability or do not persist in the local or downstream environment
- Shouldn’t require additional equipment or investment for farmers
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Must have at least Proof-of-concept data
PREFERRED COLLABORATION TYPES
Currently, they are open to most types such as Research, Development Contract, Licensing, Joint Development, and Supply.
If you believe you have a solution that fits this challenge read more and apply here.
Deadline for Applications: Indefinite