Gazelle Accelerator 5th open call
The first 2022 call to join EIT Manufacturing’s Gazelle Accelerator programme is now open!
What is the Gazelle Accelerator Programme?
The Gazelle Accelerator programme aims at supporting existing technology-based companies, SMEs, start-ups, and scale-ups, by accelerating their international business, innovation, and financial capacities.
The programme targets SMEs, Start-ups, and Scale-ups, that are developing solutions to answer to some manufacturing technical challenges that have already been identified by end-users in the Industry 4.0. The details of the challenges are available in the application form below.
The selected companies will receive :
- Online Business Development & Innovation Support
- Online Connection with Industrials and Investors
- Online Follow Up Programme (follow-up all the actions engaged during Gazelle)
- Call opens on Wednesday, 6th of April 2022
- Call closes on Friday, 6th of May 2022 at 23:59 CET
How can I apply?
In order to apply, you need to fill in the Application Form below. We want to catch your attention on the following documents:
1. Read the Guidelines for Open Call here
2. Read the Specific Partnership Agreement here
When you have completed the application form we will contact you concerning the signature of the specific partnership agreement. It must be signed with electronic signature.
5th Gazelle Accelerator online programme event will take place from the 16th of May 2022 until the 30th of September 2022.
- 1st Part : start-ups & SME’s preparation (mentoring, coaching, workshops)
- 2nd Part : meetings with industrials and investors
- 3rd Part : follow up programme
Deadline for Applications: 2022-05-06