About Google Cloud
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
GCP offers a broad range of services, including computing, data storage, data analytics and machine learning, and networking. It also provides a broad range of tools for developers to build, deploy, and manage their applications.
- Financial benefits:
- Up to $200,000 USD (up to $350,000 USD for AI startups) in credits
- Dedicated technical resources exclusive to startups
- Google-wide perks for Google Workspace, Google Domains, and Google Maps Platform
- Business support:
- Access experts across the entire Google Cloud startup community
- Go-to-market support
- Connect and network at exclusive startup events and webinars
- Technical guidance and training:
- Upskill your team with trainings and workshops
- Dedicated Startup Success Manager
- Use credits towards Skills Boost training courses and labs
How to apply?
Please use the link here.