This Week’s Opportunities For Startups | November 8-14
There are so many amazing opportunities to grow as a person and a professional, discover this week’s list of the events that are worth your attention.
Do not miss the chance to learn and advance your startup. Check out the list:
- 📣 8 NOVEMBER – 15 DECEMBER│ENTERPRISE LITHUANIA│BRANDLAB JUNIOR INTENSIVE TRAINING TO ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS
Quickly and efficiently get to the heart of your business and its value proposition with the training program BrandLAB Junior. This program is set to help B2C and B2B companies to develop and execute a branding solution that will attract an ideal target audience in a chosen foreign market and convert it into your loyal customer.
BrandLAB Junior examines where your business currently resides and guides you to the acceleration of your success. Upon completion of the program, we will have established a clear direction and identified the steps you need to take in order to transform your business. The result is a strategic blend of marketing tactics and tools for entering foreign markets, eventually helping reach your goals.
- The program is FREE, the fee is 100% covered by the Lithuanian government.
- The deadline for registration is October 20.
- The training program will take place online from November 8 to December 15.
More information HERE.
If you WANT to expand your BUSINESS in the EU – DON’T miss a CHANCE! Choose one of online tours in Denmark / Poland / Lithuania / Spain & get the invitation to meet experts / investors / future partners Online Market discovery Tours – perfect chance for startups to reach new markets much easier. Gather needful information about a market you are interested in & get tips and tricks from local experts in the SCALE-UP CHAMPIONS market discovery tour. If you have huge plans to run the World one day, take the first step!
- When // 8-9, November
- Format // 2 days conference & 1:1 online meetings with local experts and corporates in two weeks after main event
- Where // Zoom (selected teams will receive the link to the stream)
- Apply here // https://bit.ly/discoveryprogramme (until 30th of October) ❗❗❗
The full programme is HERE.
This workshop series is designed for high-growth companies looking to learn how to scale their tech stack, sales, and marketing for better growth. They will guide you through the best practices to choose a platform to build a tech stack and how to successfully build a sales and marketing process to grow your business.
They also have a live Q&A session with curated startup experts from HubSpot and AWS to get all your growth questions answered.
This series will feature the following workshops:
- Building your App from Idea to Minimum Viable Product by AWS
- Building Features and Shipping your MVP by AWS
- How to Pivot to a Remote Sales Strategy by HubSpot
- Build and Scale Your Marketing Strategy for Customer Growth – by HubSpot
There are limited seats to this event. Please click here to register
Did you know that 1/3 of Lithuanian scholars faced challenges and 1000+ teachers left their occupations due to hybrid learning? Vilnius University Business School (@VU Verslo mokykla) and Western Union Lithuania are looking for #edtech enthusiasts, communities, students, teachers, and startup-ers to join Edtech Hackathon 2021 and tackle the many challenges of hybrid learning! November 9-14, online.
Read more and register: https://www.vuhackathon.lt/
Win awesome prizes, build new connections, gain business knowledge, and accelerate your idea IRL! #EdTecHackathon2021 #HackHybridLearning
- 📣 10 NOVEMBER│MOSCOW TRANSPORTATION INNOVATION│MEET&PITCH – GET CONNECTED TO THE MOSCOW TRANSPORT SYSTEM
Moscow Transportation Innovation is holding a hybrid pitch event (offline in Berlin + online) for startups and scaleups. At the event, they will present successful piloting cases and provide pitch time for startups.
18:00 – 18:10 Welcome note (online and at betahaus)
18:10 – 18:40 Session 1: Growth opportunities for mobility startups in Moscow (online and at betahaus)
- Maria Andrianova (Moscow Directorate of Transport Services, Director for strategic development, Moscow): Accelerator as an instrument for innovational development of transportation system – Moscow experience
- Andrey Fazlyev (Innovation Agency TeleportLab, CEO, Moscow): Startup innovations in mobility: best cases from Moscow
19:00 – 19:30 Session 2: Best cases and outlook for urban mobility in Germany and Berlin (tba)
19:30 – 19:45 Coffee Break
19:45 – 20:30 – Mobility startup pitch session (online and at betahaus)
20:30 – 21:30 – Get together at betahaus
More information and register HERE.
On November 12, 2021, within the framework of the II Interregional specialized forum on the smartification of the real sector of economy SMART INDUSTRY EXPO, Smart Projects Matchmaking Session will be held for startups from Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, China, South Korea, Israel and other countries.
Matchmaking session will be held at a new high-tech international platform for doing business – Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park “Great Stone” and online.
Participation in matchmaking sessions provides the following possibilities:
- NETWORKING, PARTNERS, CLIENTS from Eurasian Union, EaP countries, China & more
- VISIBILITY on target markets
SOLUTIONS FOR PROJECT’S CALLS:
- Infrastructure to enter new markets and accelerate scaling
- Refinement of the technological part of the project, increasing the value of the project, local service support
- Access to finance & customers at local markets
AUGMENTED / MIXED REALITY IN HEALTHCARE? NOVARTIS AND EIT HEALTH INVITE YOU TO A JOURNEY TO THE FUTURE!
Novartis, the leading pharmaceutical company and the health branch of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology is looking for fresh ideas and pioneers to create new augmented / mixed reality (based on Microsoft Hololens) solutions for the healthcare industry.
If you have a breakthrough idea on augmented / mixed reality, that can be generally used in the healthcare industry with the potential to be expanded to other business sectors or if you are interested in learning from senior professionals, join them at our upcoming hackathon.
You can find the registration website HERE.
Registration deadline is 2021-10-31. ❗❗❗
Join event DELTA1, which aims to mobilize Lithuanian talent forces to discover new technological solutions to meet the challenges of the modern army in the field of cyber security.
- An open-source data analysis tool
- Content Management System Vulnerability Assessment
- Calculation of the damage caused by cyber attacks
- Vectors of social engineering
- War on content pirates
- Other (optional topic)
Prizes: 6000 euro prize fund. Go3 subscription for 6 months for the TV3 challenge winners! ESET NOD antivirus software for all participants + virtual gifts.
Event format: online
Registration is open till 25th October: https://delta1.lt/#register
More information: https://delta1.lt/
CVO Recruitment Lithuania | Simplika proudly presents the second HR hackathon in Lithuania! Participants of the hackathon will solve the actual human resources problems of the largest companies in the country and will be able to use their solutions in personal practice. Representatives of HR challenges – Intrum, INVL Asset Management, Girteka Logistics.
Unique challenges, a team of like-minded people, and great prizes – all this awaits the participants of the HR hackathon already on November 17–18! 🤩
The event will be held in the Lithuanian language.
You can register until November 1st. ❗❗❗
Register here: https://my.forms.app/simplika-cvorecruitment/registracija
More information HERE.
More info: https://fb.me/e/16ULlS1R4
Are you a B2B startup trying to build traction but not sure which marketing channel to use, how to create leads and how to convert them to sales?
Do you find that you are trying too many channels, spending too much money and not getting the results you need to be able to raise investment?
In this 60 minute workshop you will know how to:
- How to leverage LinkedIn to generate leads
- How to use cold emailing in the right way
- How to create a community that creates 30+ leads per month with little input
- How to scale your processes using zapier.com
- How to use a CRM in the right way to scale your sales team
- How to set realistic goals and analyse data using databox.com
There will be lots of time at the end of the webinar for Q&A and to support you. Find out more: CLICK HERE.
Let’s celebrate a record year for Lithuanian startups!
Also, check out our website and other OPEN CALLS in it: www.startuplithuania.com/startupsmp