This Week’s Opportunities For Startups | January 16 – 20
Save your time and concentrate on things that matters.
Startup Lithuania prepared a list of opportunities, events, and open calls that you might be interested in! Please, check it right now and take every chance that you get:
GovTech Lab Lithuania is celebrating its 3rd birthday and invites everyone to celebrate together!
Let’s meet on January 19th in Vilnius Tech Park (Antakalnio str. 17), where you will see:
- presentations of the most innovative and interesting projects of Lithuanian public sector organizations,
- GovTech startups from Lithuania and abroad,
- An overview of the future possibilities of the Lithuanian GovTech sector and…
- The first GovTech awards in Lithuania! 🏆
For more info and a detailed program of the event, see here (in Lithuanian) >>
Participation is free – hurry up and register now >>
For 2023 IMAGURU Startup Hub Vilnius introduces a new Pitch Imaguru concept – Pitching Tournament!
Imaguru will have 2 pitching contests and the finals happening every quarter. The best 3 pitches from the contests in January and February will be selected to advance to the final round in March.
In the final round, startups will pitch in front of a jury panel of investors and entrepreneurs. The winner will receive a special prize from Imaguru, like mentorship, dinner with an investor, and more!
All participants will receive valuable feedback as well as broaden their professional network. It’s a great time to pitch at the upcoming Pitch Imaguru event!
If you would like to participate, please apply by the link: https://airtable.com/shrRCjjMULI7GtAoy
Antler Venture Building Program is waiting for aplicants in Sweden, Denmark and Norway – with or without an idea looking for an additional co-founder to begin their startup journey.
What you get: Support + Access + Investment
- 12 weeks of intense support to jumpstart your startup journey from finding a co-founder team to ideation, expert support on unit economics, investor pitching, building MVP, go-to-market strategy
- Weekly sessions with a dedicated coach and access to our network of founders and venture partners
- Pitch to our investment committee, that invests at our fixed terms: USD 125,000 for a fully diluted 10% equity stake, companies invested in are required to pay a platform fee of USD 50,000
- Scaling for invested companies with access to our advisor platform of 600+ experts, access to the Antler Hub with perks and discounts, as well as continuous fundraising support
- Venture Development stipend of a total of USD 1,500 pre-tax
If you’re an existing business of 2 or more co-founders in the very early stage of their start-up journey please enquire as a ‘Team’.
Find all the necessary info in our ‘Accelerators’ rubric: https://www.startuplithuania.com/accelerators/