Startup Lithuania Seeks Startup Visa Project Manager
Startup Lithuania, a part of Enterprise Lithuania, is the national facilitator of the startup community. We aim to assist Lithuanian startups to succeed by fostering knowledge exchange and broadening networks.
Currently, we offer a career opportunity for a motivated Startup Visa Project Manager with a doer’s attitude to join our vibrant and growing team of young and active professionals.
- Run, expand, polish and promote startup visa program beyond the EU
- Consult applicants, facilitate their experience
- Facilitate the process between applicants and main stakeholders
- Produce proposals to improve the procedures
- Startup Visa program marketing and communication
- Fluent English
- Ability to communicate in Russian
- Driving license
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Passion for startups and innovation
What will you get:
- Workplace at Vilnius Tech Park along with progressive and tech savvy professionals
- Being at the edge of the Lithuanian startup ecosystem
- Lots of new connections and experiences
- Opportunity to make a true difference!
Please send your CV and cover letter to the Head of Startup Lithuania Ms Rimante Ribaciauskaite: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline to apply is the 4th August 2017.