Startup Lithuania Roadshow Enters The Next Stage
Startup Lithuania Roadshow registration has officially closed and the project accelerates to the next stage. We are glad to announce all startups who applied and wish them best of luck!
The aim of the Roadshow is to present strongest and the most innovative Lithuanian startups to the international community. Also, we seek to boost and improve our ecosystem as well as help startups attract new investments from foreign markets. Thus, in the meanwhile, a team of experts and professionals will carefully evaluate and select up to 10 startups for all 4 Roadshow stops:
- DLD Tel Aviv on 3 – 7th of September
- TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco takes place on 17 – 20th of September
- TechCrunch Disrupt in Berlin on 4 – 5th of December
- SLUSH in Helsinki on 30th of November – 1st of December
Please meet our 20 Startup Lithuania Roadshow applicants!
- Welltrado – A tool to diversify investment portfolio
- Pulsetip – Helps to collect employee feedback, facilitate internal communication, and run pulse surveys in a way employees love
- Veleza – We empower women to share their honest beauty experiences to help others make confident decisions when buying matching cosmetics.
- Millo – World’s quietest & most convenient blender
- Farmis – We can fit a farm in your pocket!
- Gasefi – Keyword-less search for shoppers
- DealLink – Open procurement system for B2B
- Whatagraph – Turn marketing data into visual story!
- Innospark – MONAI – intelligent and creative lighting application at home
- Parcolo – Peer-to-peer fast delivery service
- Tellq – Next generation call centre software for e-commerce
- True Insight – Improve advertising efficiency with deep learning
- Hunters – Recruitment platform for real estae agencies
- PIXEVIA – AI for drones and smart city
- Baltic View – Online Cinema Space & Cinema Events
- Fixipro – Fixipro is an App helping people to find a fixer in the most convenient way
- Tipi – Tipi is a smart communication app for Makers
- Oxyleads – Product that will help you to find the right people, get their contacts or gather business related data about 8+ million companies
- ISIGN.io – Sign, send and collect EU compliant digital signatures securely with ISIGN
- Elinta Motors – In-house development and production of high power electric drive systems
Startup Lithuania Roadshow selection and startups evaluation event will take place on the 9th of August at 4 PM, in Vilnius Tech Park conference centre – it is an open and free to attend event. Registered startups will enter the pitch competition, where they will have 3 minutes to pitch and afterwards 5 minutes for Q/A from the jury. The final list of participants will be announced just after the pitches.
for further questions, please contact Head of Startup Lithuania, Ms Rimante Ribaciauskaite by email rimante @ startuplithuania.com