A New “Startup Guide” Pre-accelerator For Early-stage Startups Has Been Launched
Startup Lithuania created a new training and mentoring program Startup Guide Pre-accelerator and invites startups to register. The first cohort of the program will begin in March.
The Startup Guide Pre-accelerator is designed for early-stage startup founders looking to kickstart their startup development. No matter if you have just a few or a thousand questions when it comes to building a successful startup and attracting your first investment, we will help and guide you through the process. This 4-week equity-free training and mentoring program is led by the experts from Startup Wise Guys, one of Europe’s most experienced and successful startup accelerators, so you know you’re in good hands!
The program includes:
- 4 workshops
- Weekly one-on-one mentoring sessions
- Online support
- Online platform for self-study
- Experience-sharing sessions between programs participants and experienced founders
What you will learn:
- Top reasons why startups fail and succeed
- Startup development phases and the path to product-market fit
- How to use different types of experiments to validate your business idea
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Fundraising process, options, and how to prepare
- Effective pitching for investors
Up to 15 founders/teams will be selected to participate in the program. Selected participants will be informed via email.
Apply here: https://forms.office.com/r/FhYgx1ZYat
Deadline for application: March 3rd, 2022
The program starts: March 8th, 2022
Program duration: 4 weeks