Present your startup for free at one of the largest Tech-startups ecosystem events in Europe
AgriFood Lithuania DIH became an official partner of the international conference “Startup Ole” in Salamanca (Spain). This event, which will take place for the eighth time on September 5-7, is considered one of the biggest events in the Tech-startups ecosystem in Europe. Over the last seven years, 40,000 attendees from 120 countries, 1,500 startups, scaleups and spinoffs, more than 1,200 speakers and 300 corporates and investors with investment portfolio of over 100kM have participated in this extraordinary event.
“As we are partners of this event, we have the opportunity to invite startups from Lithuania to participate in this conference and present themselves free of charge (this means avoiding a fee of more than 300 euros). Do not to miss the opportunity to make new business connections and present your product or service to a very wide audience”, said AgriFood Lithuania DIH director Kristina Šermukšnytė-Alešiūnienė.
Participating startups will be able to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Free participation in the event as a startup (value 300 Eur + VAT);
- Invitation for two people from each startup;
- Private meetings with investors and/or potential partners;
- Stand during the event;
- Networking events;
- Possibility to participate in pitch competitions;
- Invitation to participate in a cocktail party;
- Additional networking tools;
- More information: https://startupole.eu/startups/.
*Travel and living expenses are not covered.
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity contact firstname.lastname@example.org