First Ever Cleantech Start-up Accelerator in Lithuania
The EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator is the only EU accelerator programme focused on climate impact by cleantech commercialisation – now coming to more countries across Europe.
The EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS) is EIT Climate-KIC’s outreach programme to increase the innovation capacity of European regions that don’t yet benefit directly from the EIT and its Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs).
The programme connects EIT Climate-KIC with selected partnerships from business, higher education and research, as well as regional policy-makers, public entities and other stakeholders to spur innovation in Europe.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for innovators with breakthrough ideas to counter climate change. If you are an early-stage startup (up to five years since incorporation and minimum two founders) or you are working as a team and want to create a startup based around a new technology or service with high potential for both commercial viability and climate impact, then this is the right place for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Expert coaching, pitch training and workshops
- International Bootcamp
- Mentoring and networking
- Financial support up to 50,000 EUR per team, no equity taken
- Access to Climate-KIC partners and network
- 27 January 2019: Application deadline
- 27-31 January 2019: Reading jury assesses applications
- 1-28 February 2019: Live pitches for selection into programme
- 1-31 March 2019: Contracting period
- 1 April 2019: Accelerator batch kicks off
- May 2019: International Bootcamp (compulsory attendance)
- 30 September 2019: Accelerator batch ends
How to Apply? Applications for 2019 close on 27 January 2019, 11:59 pm CET.