Senior PHP Engineer
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. Our platform is here to help marketing professionals eliminate abstract data overload and help get actual insights that guide data-backed business decisions.
We’ve recently succeeded closing off our series A funding round, gathering over $7.2 million in investments. Since then, a big priority for us has been a transition into product-driven growth. Hence, in order to facilitate our goals, we’re massively growing our product team, and are looking for Senior Backend Engineers (PHP Laravel) to drive development and maintenance of our 3rd party API integrations. Get ready to join an ambitious and driven team, where you’ll feel welcome from day 1.
This position can be done fully remote, so feel free to apply if you are +/- 2 hours from the EET time zone.
What you will do
- Own the development and maintenance of existing integrations with 3rd party tools, from start to finish.
- Maintain and improve the existing application code.
- Design and develop new features, and integrate them into the core product.
- Develop our own API using Laravel and Horizon.
What you will need
- Strong background in PHP/MySQL development (at least 5+ years).
- Fluency with GIT, CI/CD and what’s related to it.
- Strong HTTP understanding in theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Experience working with big data sets.
- Automated/unit test writing skills.
- Knowledge of some or several analytics tools and/or their API (Google analytics, Facebook ads, Linkedin or similar).
What you will get
- An international work environment: We are building our platform for markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK with the help of an international, tightly-knit, and driven team, which you’ll connect with via team events, outings, and various activities.
- A high ownership role for a product that constantly grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. With us, you will have no come-and-go projects, but rather focus on a constantly growing and improving platform.
- A place for innovation and ideas: We actively promote experimentation, and it’s an integral part of our culture. We really don’t like the box.
- Laravel central: We live for this framework, we buy our team the newest Laravel books, work with the newest version, instantly apply stuff we hear in Laracon (or already have it implemented), and actively follow the Laravel elite. There’s no better place to be if Laravel is your framework.
- A flexible work environment: Work with us remotely or onsite in our offices in Lithuania. If you choose to work onsite, coffee, snacks, and new office space (in case you’ll work from Vilnius) and a sea-spirit (in case you choose to work from Klaipėda) will await you.
- Gross salary: 4,000-5,800 EUR/month.
Contacts to apply: https://whatagraph.com/career/senior-php-engineer
Deadline for Applications: 2022/31/31