Are you passionate about good wine and community? Hungry to join a startup and to grow fast with its team? Airate is a wine startup from Lithuania, we provide independent wine merchants and end clients with the exclusive wines from independent winemakers – and we use AI for that. Currently, we’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager to join our team!
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns from start to finish across the client lifecycle, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Manage content and updates for clients and internal touch points, provide copywriting/editing as needed for marketing collateral, digital advertising, social media, speaking abstracts, and PR
- Analyze clients insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to increase client conversions and to generate more qualified leads
- Partner with IT teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics, provide ad-hoc CRM support as needed
- Manage participating in events, documenting marketing business processes, and providing additional sales support
What you need in this role:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while efficiently and effectively managing competing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related. Master’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in progressive marketing communication roles. E-commerce industry and/or food & beverages distribution experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools; fluency across multiple social media platforms
- Established press and media contacts; native speaker of Lithuanian, and fluent English. German is a plus
What we offer:
- Work at one of the hottest wine businesses in the Baltics; international team and global mindset
- Coaching sessions and personal development plans; ability to grow fast
- Work with markets like the Netherlands and Germany
- Wine tastings, shows and fairs, team building events, etc.
- Hybrid work model – office and remote.
- Competitive remuneration package (to be discussed with successful candidates)
If interested, drop us an email with your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org