Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps)
Bankera – a company in charge of a Centre of Information Technology (IT) and Professional Competence in Lithuania, providing programming services and other IT solutions. The products created by us will be implemented by the businesses that are operating within the European Union, as well as other countries of the world. The main goal of Bankera is to create IT systems designed for the financial market, focused on traditional payment systems that would fit the needs of a modern and innovative client.
We are looking for highly talented and driven individuals from around the globe who can bring new perspectives to our company. Explore our current job openings and find a career you love at Bankera. Check out more about us on our careers page (https://careers.bankera.com/).
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (DEVOPS)
Collaboration between teams in our company is the key to the success of Bankera’s ecosystem services. At the moment, we are looking for an addition to our Technology Department — a DevOps who will help us ensure cooperation between development and operations teams. Infrastructure Engineer jobs at Bankera include coordinating technological processes, creating and maintaining deployment and monitoring tools, troubleshooting, resolving development issues, as well as implementing the production environment. Your job will be essential to the development of Bankera’s innovative financial solutions.
You should find it interesting to:
• Ensure successful deployments in development, test, and production environments
• Minimize the failure rate of new releases
• Ensure that servers, virtual machines, and working tools are running stable
• Manage Linux system packages — configuration, troubleshooting, scripting
• Develop and maintain a secure infrastructure
• Optimize and automate time-consuming tasks
• Work with and implement highly available, scalable, and distributed systems.
You will work with:
• Metrics, monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
• Ansible or Bash
• PostgreSQL and MySQL
We would love you to have:
• Knowledge and experience in disaster recovery strategies
• Experience with automation/configuration management – Infrastructure as a Code
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Proficiency in networking: underlay/overlay networks, VPN, subnets
• Understanding of build servers
• Ability to generate innovative ideas on how to improve cross-functionality
• Understanding of code and scripts
• Attention to detail
• Empathy and ability to work in a team
• Good problem-solving skills
• Analytical mindset
Salary in this position for junior/mid level specialist ranges from 900 – 3300, for senior level from 3300 – 8200 (before taxes). The final offer depends on your experience, competence, and motivation.
By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood Candidate Privacy Notice (https://careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/).
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Contacts to apply: email@example.com