Backend Software Engineer
At SearchNode You will:
- Join core product team responsible for building and maintaining SearchNode search and analytics engine.
- Work on the performance and scalability of a search engine that is handling tens of millions of search queries every day and make it handle much more.
- Design technical architecture of new services.
- Build new features and products.
- Work with Python, TypeScript, Scala, Solr, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, and other technologies.
- Improve our development processes.
We expect you to:
- Have strong knowledge of at least one of these languages: Python, TypeScript, or Scala.
- Be willing to work in a small team with high autonomy and responsibility.
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Want to learn new tools and technologies.
Nice to have experience with:
- Machine learning, natural language processing.
- Elasticsearch, Solr, or Lucene.
- Functional programming.
- High traffic, scalable systems.
- CI/CD workflows.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- State-of-the-art product with great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Gross monthly pay €3000 – €5000.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).
Contacts to apply: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: 2021-12-31