Untapped Potential: how can entrepreneurs have a bigger impact?
May 27, 10:00, 11:00
We believe that entrepreneurs with purpose – existing and those starting their journey to entrepreneurship – have untapped potential to make a significant impact on people and the planet while creating profit. Therefore, we need to eliminate barriers and empower social entrepreneurs to create a change.
Join this online seminar to find out the current state of social entrepreneurship in Lithuania, listen to case studies of organizations led by entrepreneurs with purpose, and ask the questions in the panel discussion to learn more about opportunities and the future of social entrepreneurship.
• Welcome & introduction by event moderator Alex Gibb, partner at Katalista Ventures
• The current state of social entrepreneurship in Lithuania by Phil Tulba – Founder and director of Tulba Consulting
• ‘Sustainability Migrants’ Case Study by Linas Čeikus – CEO of Tinggly and Q+A session (questions moderated by Alex Gibb from the audience)
• ‘Community champions’ Case Study by Vytatutė Paškevičiūtė – Founder of Lobių dirbtuvės and Deividas – Member of Lobiu Dirbtuves and Q+A session (questions moderated by Alex Gibb from the audience)
• ‘Startups’ Case Study Startup’ Case Study by Arminas Kazlauskas – Co-founder of Future Technologies and Q+A session (questions moderated by Alex Gibb from the audience)
• Panel discussion: Social entrepreneurs’ barriers to eliminate from different perspectives
Moderator: Alex Gibb, partner at Katalista Ventures
Šarūne Smalakytė – Head of ROCKIT Vilnius
Per Moller – Managing Partner at 70 Ventures
Viktorija Krutulytė – Head of Project Development Division at European Social Fund Agency
Goda Sosnovskienė – Founder of Miesto Labaratorija
The online seminar will be held in the English language on May 27th, 10.00 AM – 11.00 EET