NextRise 2023, Seoul
Jun 01 - Jun 02
NextRise, Seoul is an annual event co-hosted by the Korea International Trade Association (KITA) and the Korean Development Bank (KDB). It successfully established itself as one of the most prominent startup fairs in Asia, offering the one and only experience with its unique size and depth. Since its first opening in 2019, NextRise has been a leading supporter in promoting startup communities and innovation ecosystems around the globe. NextRise 2023, Seoul is coming soon again with a wider range of opportunities from June 1-2 (Thursday-Friday) in COEX, SEOUL.
Visit event website: https://www.nextrise.co.kr/en/about/about
Showcase your latest technology at NextRise 2023 (June 1-2, COEX)!
All local entrepreneurs who are interested in engaging with Korean investors, promoting their latest innovation and networking with innovation ecosystem players from across the globe are welcome to exhibition.
1. Exhibition Information:
- (Booth Size) Startups: 2×2(m)-sized floor space & booth
- (Locations) Booth locations & numbers will be announced around April.
2. Benefits for Exhibitors
- Complimentary exhibition floor space + booth
- 1:1 Business Meetings with Corporates & VCs *The matching will be finalized after corporates & VCs’ applications review
- Networking opportunities (attended by all TOP 80 conglomerates in Korea and more)
- Pitching opportunities *Due to limited availabilities, early confirmation is needed to secure networking & pitching opportunities