Legal Tech Hackathon
Mar 16, 17:00 - Mar 17, 19:00
COBALT Legal, ATEA Lietuva and Vilnius Tech Park are glad to invite you to the first Legal Tech Hackathon in Lithuania. During 24 hours you will create innovations, which solve problems at the intersection of law, business, and technology.
COBALT Legal, ATEA Lietuva and Vilnius Tech Park community believe that technology will significantly change the business of law. We want to integrate technology into law, educate lawyers and involve IT professionals, thus we invite startups, entrepreneurs and creative individuals to join their minds in our Legal Tech Hackathon.
We will help you bring new ideas, which you will generate at the event, to life. Together we will create new business models, services and/or products to be developed and used either as your own or on a partnership basis. You will have the following resources available:
• mentors, scientists, professional consultants active in the fields of law, IT, business development and more,
• a list of hot issues, which legal industry needs to solve by Legal Tech;
• fast wi-fi, snacks, drinks and more perks you may need.
Kicking-off legal innovations, inspiring progressive changes of law and practice – that’s what Legal Tech Hackathon is about. We will give you the floor to come up with solutions for innovative products and provide support for their actual implementation.
The winning team will get:
• the invitation to implement its idea in COBALT’s sandbox and all necessary support (strategic mentorship from 180+ expert-industry professionals and thought leaders from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Belarus);
• a cash prize of EUR 1,000.
If you are not the winner, don’t worry! If we like your idea, you will also get an opportunity to be invited to COBALT’s sandbox – so do your best!
Join other great minds and take this chance to make Vilnius the European Legal Tech center! 😊
Register here: goo.gl/GZobM8
Registration deadline: 10 March 2018
The number of participants is limited. Therefore, registration is subject to confirmation by the organisers.