JETRO NTT Data Online Seminar
Oct 14, 11:00, 12:00
JETRO’s Invest Japan Business Support Center provides support to innovative foreign companies with the latest market information to help them in designing their Japan market entry strategy. We would like foreign companies to explore Japan as their investment destination and be catalyst in transforming the Japanese ecosystem for the better.
We will invite Mr. Ken Fujiwara from NTT Data. He will provide an insightful overview of the Digital Transformation in Japan and introduce the Open Innovation activities of NTT Data. His colleagues will join from the Q&A session to discuss further about each areas of focus. For more information click here.
What do we offer?
As a special feature of this online seminar, the participating companies will get a chance to send their innovative ideas or proposals to NTT Data. You will get access to global clients of the company, world-class technologies under the NTT group, in-kind contribution from NTT Data when collaborating with them.
- DTC(Digital Twin Computing);
- Connected car Data Analyses;
- Cloud Computing;
- iQuattro (for manufacturers);
- Tech for Heavy Industry & Construction.
Who can participate?
- Companies that are keen in open innovation between foreign companies and Japanese companies.
- Companies participating with an intention of only gathering information shall be ineligible for this event.
When will it happen?
- Thursday, 14 October 2021, 11am-12pm (EET)/ 5pm-6pm (JST);
- REGISTER: https://www.jetro.go.jp/form5/pub/jad/nttdata_eu
- Deadline for Applications: Monday, 11th October;
- LANGUAGE : English;
- FEE : Free of charge.