Hackathon “Rethinking Hardware 2.0”
Mar 31, 16:00 - Apr 02, 17:00
Rethinking Hardware 2.0 are excited to announce the launch of the Hackathon on the 31st March – 2nd April 2023 at VILNIUS TECH Creativity and Innovation Centre “LinkMenų fabrikas” with the support of Manufacturing Innovation Valley.
Hackathon invites students with a technical hardware background, hardware startups of different stages, hardware geeks & enthusiasts, and engineers to channel hardware technologies toward reaching United Nations Sustainable development goals.
Focusing on United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDG) & impact technologies, we intend to accomplish the high potential of innovative hardware solutions in producing a wide range of measurable social, economic, and environmental effects.
Topics of Rethinking hardware 2.0:
- Hardware solutions for sustainable agriculture (SDG2)
- Hardware solutions for affordable and sustainable energy (SDG7)
- Hardware solutions for sustainable cities (SDG11)
- Sustainable transport
- Sustainable human settlements
Here’s what you need to do to participate in the Rethinking hardware 2.0:
- During the “Rethinking hardware 2.0” hackathon, you and your team can solve a challenge that you think of or choose from the list proposed to you by the Rethinking hardware 2.0 team
*check the challenges: here
- Your challenges need to be in the topic of this year – focusing on United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDG) & impact technologies.
- The solution for your proposed challenge needs to be hardware.
- The solution should enhance the achievement of SDG. The positive effect should be trackable and measurable
Date: 31 March – 2 April 2023
Location: VILNIUS TECH Creativity and Innovation Centre “LinkMenų fabrikas”