Google I/O 2021
May 18 - May 20
I/O is back, online, and free for everyone! We’re sorry we didn’t get together last year, but you’re invited to register for Google I/O 2021 to get the most out of the virtual experience.
When you register, you’ll be able to reserve Workshops and Ask Me Anything Sessions (AMAs) that are live-streamed and available in multiple time zones. You’ll also get personalized event suggestions and Developer profile badges, access to live Q&As during Sessions, and the ability to chat inside I/O Adventure.
I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at our latest developer products.
• When: May 18-20, 2021
• Where: Virtually at events.google.com/io
• Price: Free for everyone, everywhere
• Deadline to register: Registration will be available throughout the event, but space in Workshops and AMAs is limited and will fill up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register now to get notified when it’s time to reserve space when the program goes live.
How to register for Google I/O 2021:
• Visit the Google I/O 2021 website
• Sign in with a Google account or Gmail address.
• Answer the questions in the registration form and submit. If submitted successfully, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
We look forward to celebrating with you virtually soon!
Find out more: https://events.google.com/io/?lng=en