EFIB’s Start-up Village
Oct 26 - Oct 27
EFIB’s Start-up Village is a central meeting point in the exhibition area, bringing together innovative young businesses with investors as well as industrial corporations.
It offers a number of founders who are active in industrial biotechnology and the bioeconomy strong visibility to the approx. 500 EFIB attendees, while providing a valuable opportunity for networking and exchange.
Start-up Village invite founders to apply for the Start-up Village if they are active in industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy with a business focus on new bio-based technologies, services, or industrial application for the following areas/sectors:
- Food, feed and nutrition
- Bioprocesses and Technologies
- Sustainable Biomaterials
Your application should include a pitch deck with the following information:
- Business idea and state of science/technology & development phase of the bio-based solution
- Targeted application area(s)/sector & market volume
- Outlook of the next milestones (3+ years)
- Overview of funding team and management
Application deadline: July 15, 2022
Read more and apply: here