Business Opportunities in Satellite Data
Feb 21, 10:00, 17:00
Workshop with Tamme van der Wal (AeroVision) based on examples of market needs met with Copernicus satellite data sources for agrifood market.
Designet for startups, teams, individuals looking for better understanding of business opportunities and exploring use of data analytics and visualisation in a specific market.
- Stakeholder overview on the food and agriculture sector
- Digitalization of the European agriculture
- EU Common Agricultural Policy and its instruments
- Space technology for land and agriculture
- Land use monitoring
- Crop monitoring
Soil monitoring (carbon, soil moisture)
Yield forecasting and harvest logistics
Control on rules and regulations
- Data sources and Copernicus services
- Hands-on workshop (facilitated teamwork). Build your data-driven product for the market!
Bonus: Teams completing hands-on exercise will qualify for follow-up online individual consultation on their specific solution (costs borne by ESA BIC LT).
The event is free, registration is required.
Workshop organiser: European Space Agency Business Incubation Centre Lithuania.
ESA BIC Lithuania operated by Visoriai Information Technology Park and supports entrepreneurs with a space-based business idea and help them develop their product while getting their company off the ground.
Date and time: 21st February, 10:00 AM
Location: Visoriai Information Technology Park, Mokslininkų g. 2a, Vilnius
Read more: here