Japan Challenge for Society 5.0
Calling for startups from all around the world with technologies and innovations that could help solving three types of social challenges in Japan to apply to this contest. The purpose of this contest is to bring about innovational solutions to challenges unique to Japan by assisting foreign entrepreneurs collaborating with Japanese counterparts.
1. Environmental Friendliness
2. Labor Shortage & Improving Productivity
3. Smart & Resilient Japan
1. Mentoring by experts to help you to collaborate with Japanese firms(online)
2. Digital exhibition and business matching at CEATEC 2021 on October 19 to 21 (online)
3. Invitation to Japan to interact with startup ecosystems around Japan *This award is only available to approximately fifteen (15) startups among the Contest Winners selected by JETRO. Its criteria includes but not limited to the potential of collaboration with Japanese companies and the invitation feasibility based on the status of the COVID-19 in the country where the Contest Winners reside.
Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2021