Fastest-growing Tech Firm Ranking: Register Your Company!
Deloitte invites you to register your company for 2020’s Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe. This competition ranks the fastest-growing tech firms based on their annual revenue growth. Our objective is to promote Lithuanian tech firms with the potential to succeed in Central Europe and globally.
The programme provides:
- an opportunity to network with your industry peers and key market players via the Fast 50 networking platform,
- instant nomination for the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA where you get the chance to gain a broader audience outside of Central Europe,
- market recognition, enhanced credibility and brand awareness in the eyes of potential business partners, investors, clients and employees,
- positive local and regional media publicity.
Applications must be completed online by August 14, 2020. Don’t miss out!
To be eligible for the competition, your tech company must:
- be founded on or prior to December 31, 2015;
- have base-year operating revenues of €50,000 in 2016, 2017, 2018 and a current year operating revenue (2019) of at least €100,000;
- be headquartered within Central Europe.
We look forward to seeing you among the top companies shaping the technology sector in Central Europe and wish you the best of luck in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CE Programme!