2021 International Conference on Technology and Entrepreneurship Invites Entrepreneurs to Attend The Event and Share Their Experiences
IEEE TEMS International Conference on Technology and Entrepreneurship (ICTE) 2021 aims to bring together researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs and industry leaders all over the world to share their unique knowledge and experience on leading digital transformation in business and society. The interactive and collaborative atmosphere during the Conference as well as the synergetic effect of interactions between academia and business will give significant input to the advancement of your research, international networks, and business practice.
Major topic areas include:
- Digital transformation empowered business model innovations.
- Sustainable innovation in rapidly changing markets, e.g. healthcare, food, transportation, etc.
- Entrepreneurial leading and managing of innovation.
- Sustainable consumption in a digital society, e.g. healthcare, food, tourism, etc.
- Circular economy through digitalisation.
- Role of entrepreneur in digital transformation across different business markets and ecosystems.
- Effect of digital technologies on sustainable business growth.
- Collaborative behavior and collaborative value creation in digital entrepreneurship.
- Leveraging digital transformation for societal change.
- Sustainability in digital entrepreneurship.
- Digital transformation in Finance.
The blended mode conference will be held on August 24-27, 2021, at the Kaunas University of Technology, Santaka Valley in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Submission deadline 15th of March 2021. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, you can attend physically or virtually. Explore more at 2021-icte.ieee-tems.org/
We welcome submissions from industry and across academic fields that reflect conference topic areas. The submission process is organised in two stages: 1) abstract and 2) the full paper submission. Abstract submission and acceptance are compulsory if the authors wish to deliver a presentation during the Conference. Paper submission is optional if the authors want that their paper would be reviewed for IEEE Xplore Conference Proceedings https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp or special issues, suggested by the Conference. Please, read carefully the below provided submission process description.
Abstract submission is necessary if you want to give a presentation during the Conference. Besides, only authors with an accepted abstract are invited to upload a full paper.
The abstract length should be no more than 1000 words (all inclusive). The abstracts in English are submitted as PDF documents, and there are no specific formatting requirements.