VU Tech Hub Pre-accelerator Team Member
Vilnius university (VU) Tech Hub is an open, flexible and innovative platform for partnership between academia, technology and industry. The purpose of Tech Hub is to join students, scientists and business and to promote an increased entrepreneurship and innovation in academia, as well as support the creation of cutting edge technology.
VU Tech Hub is currently searching for:
Mentor/Team member of Startup pre-accelerator programme
– To provide strategic consultations to the members of the pre-accelerator programme;
– To mentor programme’s teams (assistance in problem solving, care and control at task performance);
– To participate in the managing activities of the pre-accelerator programme such as assisting the development of pre-accelerator program and curriculum, participation in startup application and selection process, pitch/demo day;
– Actively participate in community events;
– To deliver seminars in particular fields (creation and development of business models, attracting customers, strategy planning, funding and fund-raising, market research, negotiations and etc.).
This position might be for you if:
– You are passionate about Startups and entrepreneurship;
– Well connected in the local startup community (international connections are considered as huge bonus);
– You have 3+ years successful result-based experience in Startup development
3+ years experience in creating a pre-accelerator programme / participating at implementing high level accelerator programmes;
– You are fluent in written/spoken English;
– You have great analytical, organisational and communication skills.
– Opportunities of self-realization and self-improvement in an ambitious organization which gives freedom for generating and implementing new ideas;
– Flexible working hours;
– Base salary up to 3300 euro (gross).
Contacts to apply: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: 17th February, 2020