Hardware / Firmware Engineer
COLLECTIVE is a growing High Tech Hub based in Baltic’s, Vilnius that offers its employees a challenge to build a new approach to Start-up ecosystem and to participate in tech projects development that will have a high impact on the market. HUB is focusing on 4 key segments of tech market: wearables, positioning, IoT, energy security. Working on multiple tech projects requires a growth of our team of experts and now we’re looking for Hardware / Firmware Engineer.
– Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
– Good knowledge of C programming language.
– Full understanding and experience while working with ARM microcontrollers.
– Experience in working with high-speed data interfaces.
– Knowledge of DSP algorithms.
– Experience with a modern base of elements and development of digital schematics.
– Fluent spoken English and Russian.
As a team member, you will be responsible for preparation of architecture of equipment, selection of hardware components for products that are developed, programming of micro-controllers, testing of prototypes and final products.
Why should you apply?
If you are looking for a challenging and dynamic workload and want to participate in the development of multiple projects in start-up sphere, while giving an attractive salary, flexible working hours and full social guarantees package together with other benefits- COLLECTIVE might be an ideal place for you.
How to apply?
By 15th of September, send us your resume to an e-mail: mindaugas.Zukauskas@promwad.com with subject: system software/firmware engineer.
More information about us on: www.collectivehub.tech