Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
We’re a young startup applying Artificial Intelligence solutions in the medical field of radiology. Our main product – ChestEye – analyzes chest X-ray images with the help of Deep Neural Networks and provides automatically generated preliminary reports for radiologists. We are looking for new team members with a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds to help shape our fast-growing company and make a positive impact in the world.
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to make our ChestEye software production-ready and work on its continuous improvement. This is a chance to make fundamental architectural decisions and shape the software as you see fit. You would be in charge of the full stack of our software – from the interface with our in-house Deep Learning framework to the hospital integration layer. Your duties would include designing the software stack, maintaining the codebase, implementing new features, refactoring, writing documentation, fixing bugs, doing code reviews and more. In addition, you would be expected to lead by example and maintain good software development practices in our small team of developers, as well as help our research team transform their ideas into production-ready code.
– 6+ years of professional software development experience
– Excellent knowledge of Python
– Experience with backend web development
– Experience with unit and integration testing, code review, source control and agile software development practices
– Familiarity with a Unix-based development environment
Nice to have skills:
– MSc in computer science or similar academic degree
– Experience with software deployment using Docker
– Experience with machine learning libraries (tensorflow, Keras)
– Knowledge of medical data archiving and transfer protocols (DICOM, HL7, PACS, HIS)
Gross salary of 3200 – 3800 EUR (2400 – 2900 EUR Net) for full-time position (40 hr/week). Part time is also an option – down to 32 hr/week (80% of a full-time position). You would work in our office in Vilnius (Lithuania).
In our team you will be able to enjoy:
– Flexible hours
– Stock options
– A chance to work on a product that will save lives throughout the world
– A friendly atmosphere among top experts in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
– A chance to learn and directly work with the newest technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence