Senior Software Engineer, Front-End
We’re a young startup applying Artificial Intelligence solutions in the medical field of radiology. Our main product – ChestEye – analyzes chest X-ray images with the help of Deep Neural Networks and provides automatically generated preliminary reports for radiologists. We are looking for new team members with a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds to help shape our fast-growing company and make a positive impact in the world.
We are looking for a senior developer to work on our ChestEye web application, used for providing a direct access to the newest AI based tools coming from our research team. This would entail taking a leading role in designing and building the application based on existing medical image viewers, extending current functionality as well as continuously tailoring the interface according to user needs. You would have our full trust and the freedom to make the technical decisions that you think will make a world-class product.
– 4+ years of professional software development experience
– Good knowledge of Python
– Experience with unit and integration testing, code review, source control and agile software development practices
– Familiarity with a Unix-based development environment
Nice to have skills:
– MSc in computer science or similar academic degree
– Experience with software deployment using Docker
– Knowledge of medical data archiving and transfer protocols (DICOM, HL7, PACS, HIS)
Gross salary of 2600 – 3200 EUR (2000 – 2400 EUR Net) for full-time position (40 hr/week). Part time work is also available, down to 32 hr/week (80% of a full-time position). You would work in our office in Vilnius (Lithuania).
In our team you will be able to enjoy:
– Flexible hours
– Stock options
– A chance to work on a product that will save lives throughout the world
– A friendly atmosphere among top experts in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
– A chance to learn and directly work with the newest technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence