Senior Full-Stack developer wanted!
This is an opportunity for you to have more creative freedom, work on different marina and boating IT products, try new things, write clean code and become a part of our relaxed and family-like team.
You will develop:
– API centric backend, based on the Symfony framework;
– Front-end marina management app, based on the Angu-lar 4 (https://angular.io/);
– React native app for sailors to easily pay for services in harbours (if you are eager to try React Native);
– At least several years hands-on experience with Symfony or Laravel frameworks.;
– Unit tests knowledge;
– English language skills (our CEO is a Dane);
– Bootstrap, SCSS or LESS experience would be a plus;
– If you have some Angular hands-on experience, or if you tried doing small projects using React/React Native, we need you!
– Final and most wanted skill – big desire to learn new stuff and learn fast!
We offer :
– Contributing to the global product development with un-tapped potential in an early stage;
– Open startup environment to test and learn;
– Having a big impact in company business and strategy;
– Office in Vilnius Old Town (with a parking space!);
– Young and innovation driven colleagues (we feel like fam-ily here);
– Less formality and no bureaucracy;
– Flexible work hours & ability to work remotely;
Harba is an innovation-driven Danish startup digitalising and connecting the world’s mari-nas and boaters. We have developed an award-winning mobile app for boaters, a simple to use marina management software for harbour masters as well as various IoT hardware solu-tions to support both parties. We have a mission to make boating and running marinas a breeze! 🙂
Passionate about building something awesome together?
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call +370 696 01 960
Contacts to apply: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: 20th December 2019