The Company Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing e-commerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 40,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
– Research and identify key contacts of targeted accounts;
– Qualify targeted accounts;
– Contributing to the development of the sales pipeline and strategy on how to approach targeted accounts.
– English language skills;
– Verbal and written communication skills;
– Interest in tech/e-commerce industry;
– Full-time availability is preferred;
– 3 months commitment is preferred.
Why should you apply?
– A chance to join a fast-growing tech startup;
– Possibility to be employed after the internship;
– A chance to quickly develop professionally and learn from experienced colleagues;
– Opportunity to deepen your knowledge in marketing automation;
– Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
– Flexible working hours;
– Regular small and big team-building activities;
– Free coffee, tea, fruit, breakfast, PlayStation and more
Submit your CV and cover letter by clicking on the button above or sending an email to email@example.com. We will contact only selected candidates.