New Biz is the name of the game. We are looking for Sales Executives you will mostly work on outbound communication to build and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities using leads provided, and by creating your own ones. This is an exciting chance to work with a range of business clients within computer graphics industry to strengthen CGTrader’s global presence.
- Approach new businesses and consistently close deals to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Search and qualify new leads, research potential partners
- Respond to sales queries
- Assist new clients through the initial setup stage
- Negotiate with partners to achieve desired outcomes
- Outreach global 3D designer community and manage their onboarding processes.
- Evangelize and speak the “language” of CGTrader to create long term relationships with designers
- Working alongside the Account Management to develop strong relationships at all levels with customers.
- Gather feedback from prospects and customers for the product/development team
- Use our CRM system to track all communications to monitor leads and improve your own work.
Who you are
- You have a can-do attitude, meticulous multitasking skills and strong work ethics
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have 1+ years experience within a similar role
- You have experience with full sales cycle and strong closing skills
- You love technology, everything digital and might even have some experience working with digital products or e-commerce platforms
- You are self-motivated and results-driven
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Support towards experimentation and learning from mistakes
- Chance to work in a global data-driven company
- Chance to quickly develop professionally and learn from experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to be a part of dynamic and fast paced startup business
- Opportunity to deepen your knowledge in e-commerce
- Opportunity to learn about 3D and computer graphics from the experts
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
- Possibility to work with such clients from around the world including top companies like Microsoft, Autodesk, Adobe and others.
- Always expanding career and development opportunities in a fast-paced start-up
- Work in THE tech-hub of Vilnius – Vilnius Tech Park, and a park (literally) just outside the office
- Regular small and big teambuilding activities
- Animal friendly office space 😉