React Full-stack developer (Mid/Senior)
OXSICO Text Similarity Checker powers the study and the research processes. We help Content creators, SEO agencies, bloggers, or other businesses by publishing content with the full confidence that there is no plagiarism left. Or the fact that you can they will find out who your thoughts are using illegally.
- Develop and deploy fully functioning API;
- Produce clean, efficient code;
- Prepare documentation;
- Direct system testing procedures;
- Consult the team about the status of the project;
- Consult the project owner about the product limitations and capabilities;
- Provide support and consult team about the integration of the API into previously developed software;
- Troubleshoot, debug and modify API to fix errors and make improvements.
- Deep PHP and React knowledge and great development skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a developer position;
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle and ability to work with researching, planning, development, testing, documentation, and deployment;
- Understanding of concepts of software engineering;
- Ability to work independently, analytical thinking, attention to detail;
- Result-oriented and responsible person;
- Deep PHP programming languages knowledge and development skills;
- Extensive experience in working with Laravel framework, databases, and MySQL servers;
- Experience in working with Docker container technology;
- Ability to create and integrate API-based services;
- Ability to integrate software libraries and third-party programs;
- Experience in working with Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo). Git knowledge;
- Ability to install and configure server applications;
- Friendly communication with team members, helpfulness, thoroughness, LGBTQ-friendly;
- Basic English language skills (at least A2 proficiency level).
- Open-minded colleagues;
- Team buildings;
- Decision-making freedom & challenges;
- Hybrid work model – office and remote.
- Salary from 2000 eur/mon. net
Deadline for Applications: 2021-09-01