‘‘Startup Lithuania’’ Project Manager
‘‘Startup Lithuania’’ – part of ‘‘Enterprise Lithuania’’ – is a national startup ecosystem facilitator. We are building bridges between fast-growing business, venture capital funds, accelerators, startup-friendly enterprises, and the government.
At the moment we are looking for an ambitious and creative project manager, who will be responsible for organizing events, training and hackathons.
- Active, organized and self-motivated person;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in innovations and startups;
- At least 2 years experience in project management or event management;
- Driving license.
- A working place in Vilnius Tech Park among progressive and innovative professionals;
- A broad scope of connections and valuable experiences;
- A chance to use and implement your experience;
- An opportunity to make a change.
Send your CV and motivation letter with a subject line ‚‘‘Startup Lithuania Project Manager’’ to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is August 28, 2018.