- Whatagraph is a B2B SaaS Marketing Tech Startup founded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Today we help 1000+ marketing agencies to monitor and report on their marketing performance to 15000+ brands around the globe made possible by meticulous data monitoring, simplified goal tracking, and reporting across 30+ different marketing channels.
- Whatagraph is backed by the leading international VCs and investment companies like Inventure and Open Circle Capital, currently closing the series A investment round. The business mainly operates in the USA, Canada, Western Europe, and Australia.
- Our Product Team is growing, so we’re on the lookout for experienced product design talent like you to join us. We are passionate about delivering world-class product design, so you won’t be short of inspiration and challenges working with our team.
What you’ll be doing
- As a Product Designer, you will work within the Product Team, alongside 20+ experienced Product Management, Design, and Engineering professionals, where you will have plenty of opportunities to directly contribute to the success of our users and support product-led growth.
Your daily work will include
- Uncovering and documenting user problems and goals.
- Mapping opportunities and solutions, validating your ideas and measuring their impact.
- Designing flows, prototyping interactions, and interfaces for our international customer base.
- Proactively collaborating with a cross-functional team to solve product design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UX and UI solutions.
- Providing and asking for feedback from team members in the Product Team.
- Owning and driving initiatives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Individually contributing and delivering work that supports company OKRs.
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in digital product design.
- An eye and passion for great design solving user and business problems.
- Ability to explain design solutions and requirements to product designers, managers, and engineers.
- A natural empathy that puts users at the heart of your problem solving – you believe that solving big problems for customers creates big value for the business.
- Strong bias for practical user understanding through interviews, product analytics, usability testing.
- Daily self-leadership – you are taking initiative, setting priorities, driving your tasks forward, regularly reflecting and asking for feedback, as well as knowing how to ask for help.
- Fluent use of Figma, Sketch, XD, Principle, Invision, Miro.
- An excellent communicator, including in written and spoken English.
- International product design experience will get you extra credits.
- Previous work experience in B2B SaaS will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
- Fully remote work setup within 1-hour difference between the Eastern European time zone (EET).
- Hybrid work opportunity in a hip and vibrant office in downtown Vilnius. Experience the greatest food, explore trendy urban culture venues, find balance in amazing regional parks, and mix with diverse people from all over the world.
- Hybrid work opportunity in a relaxed and scenic office with a sea view in Klaipeda. Discover a laid back, yet stylish city with outstanding outdoor and cultural experiences. Breathe in the salty air and let the wind clear your head. Join tightly knit communities of like-minded people.
- Learning and development: we hire team members that we can trust, and we give them autonomy to do their best work. We encourage professional development through additional training and regular feedback. Our team is growth-minded, and our leadership comes from international technology companies.
- Various team bonding events to celebrate our achievements.
- The salary range for this position starts at 3000 EUR/month, depending on the level of your experience.
Contacts to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: 23/09/2021