Whatagraph is the go to SaaS platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data to drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and providing a birds-eye view of marketing performance in a visual dashboard.
Our established Marketing team is strong at generating quality flow of leads that fuel our funnel. We move quickly and deliberately, using analysis and data to drive our decisions. To achieve this, we work hand in hand with the best talents in their fields – SEO, PPC, Outreach, Copywriting and Design.
We are looking to grow 3x this year, and with this ambitious goal in mind, we are looking for a PPC specialist to join our Marketing team. If you are looking to grow your paid marketing skills in the fastest growing AdTech startup in Lithuania, this is your opportunity.
In this role you will:
– Develop, launch, manage and optimize comprehensive paid PPC campaigns.
– Audit and optimize existing PPC ad campaigns.
– Manage PPC performance reporting & budgeting.
– Raise hypotheses and come up with recommendations for improvements.
– Coordinate with the creative team to create ads that bring quality leads.
– Research industry trends in online marketing that could improve campaign performance.
– Set up, verify and troubleshoot pixels, tracking codes etc.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has at least 2 years experience working with Google Ads.
– Has knowledge of other PPC channels (eg. Facebook Ads).
– Possesses outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills.
– Has great interest in digital media and media trends with a desire to become the best talent around.
– Is comfortable with media-buying, research, and planning.
– Experience in growing SaaS and/or eCommerce businesses would be considered a great advantage.
Support for you, professionally and personally:
– International work environment: Work with markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK in a strong team of young, talented and enthusiastic colleagues.
– Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We empower team initiatives and support professional development with training and regular feedback.
– A connected team: None of us is as smart as all of us. That’s why we leave our egos at the door, and focus on collaboration in bringing out-of-box solutions to our customers. We encourage idea generation and celebrate our achievements in team events.
– Flexible work environment: An option to hop between offices in Vilnius and Klaipėda, as well as an ability to work remotely.
– Gross salary 2,630 EUR/month.
Contacts to apply: https://whatagraph.com/career/ppc-specialist
Deadline for Applications: 2021-05-28