We are looking for a mid/ senior level PHP developer (back-end), who would like to contribute by developing a unique solution for a global IP addresses limitation.
In this position you will:
– be a part of a team building and maintaining one of our most valuable products – IP Address Market;
– investigate and discover architectural problems, such as site performance and database design;
– migrate legacy systems to modern code;
– integrating with 3rd party services;
– write unit & integration tests;
– communicate, document and share technical knowledge.
We expect that you have:
– 3 – 4 years experience as a Software Developer using PHP;
– strong English language skills;
– proficiency with code versioning tool – Git;
– knowledge of REST API, SQL, Linux, SysOps;
– understanding of OOP principles & proper code design;
– experience in working with Elasticsearch, Docker, RabbitMQ, Database Optimization.
-working flexible hours in an agile environment with skilled, experienced team members and with great IT product manager;
-flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
– competitive salary;
– additional vocation days;
– challenging and interesting projects;
– opportunity for continues learning;
– environment where you can be who you are.
From 2500 Eur/ mon. Gross
Depends on experience level.
Contacts to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org