Are you a passionate PHP Developer seeking a new career challenge?
Take on a key role in our small, fast-growing team in the heart of Vilnius, to build and maintain various applications for a diverse selection of international clients.
• Proven commercial object oriented PHP programming skills.
• Ability to hand-craft and optimise complex SQL statements.
• Awareness of Agile project management methodologies and tools. • Acquaintance with source control tools and procedures.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities. • Attention to detail and clear communication skills.
• A good level of English, both verbal and written.
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Effective collaboration with local and remote teams. • Focus on results.
• Commitment to best coding practices.
• Ability to adapt to new concepts quickly.
• Desire for continuous self-improvement.
Desirables (Not required, but will get our attention)
• QA / Testing experience.
• Python and/or ASP.NET experience.
• Familiarity with legacy code conversion (e.g. ASP VB to PHP).
• Experience building, documenting and integrating with RESTful and/or SOAP APIs (XML and/or
JSON) and familiarity with associated tools (Swagger etc.)
• Friendly, enthusiastic, capable teammates and regular social events.
• A modern, comfortable, fully-equipped workplace.
• Lots of latitude to make an impact and express creativity.
• Competitive salary with performance based bonuses and excellent benefits available. • Strong growth prospects within a well established company.
• Access to courses and conferences to support your professional growth.
Competitive, negotiable. Performance-based bonuses are available.