This is an opportunity for you to have more creative freedom, work on the different marina and boating IT products, try new things, write clean code and become part of our relaxed and family-like team. You will be responsible for a team of developers in Vilnius.
– Overall system architecture – make it scalable, make it clean
– Development of new modules
– Leading our small team of great developers
– Stack decisions for new products
– Hardware decisions for new projects (if you want)
– API centric backend, based on the Symfony framework
– Front-end marina management app, based on Angular 4
– React native app for boaters to easily pay for services in harbours
– A variety of interesting IoT hardware, including POS, sensors and locks
– At least several years of hands-on experience with PHP or Java. If you’re a Symfony expert, we need you right now!
– Enterprise system architecture knowledge
– Unit testing knowledge, experience or desire to learn TDD
– English language skills (our CEO is a Dane)
– Final and most wanted skill – big desire to learn new stuff and learn fast!
Good to have:
– Experience managing a team of developers in a startup or similar dynamic environment
– UI/UX experience
– If you have some Angular hands-on experience, or if you tried doing small projects using React/React Native, we need you!
– Having read “Clean Code”, “Clean Architecture” or other smart programming books
– Experience with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other hardware
– A competitive salary matching your skills
– Contributing to the global product development with untapped potential in a fast-growing company
– Responsibility and the opportunity to develop your management skills
– Open startup environment to test and learn
– Having a big impact on company business and strategy
– Office in Vilnius Old Town (with a parking space!)
– Young and innovation-driven colleagues (we feel like family here)
– Less formality and no bureaucracy
– Flexible work hours & ability to work remotely
– Access to learning materials, such as Lynda.com subscription