Junior Abuse Prevention Specialist
We are expanding our Abuse Desk team. As a team, our goal is timely abuse report resolution and making our infrastructure a safer place on the internet.
In this position you will:
– deal with incoming internet abuse reports (spam, phishing, malware, etc);
– investigate and analyze claims, liaise with both clients and reporters, handle the reports within set time frame according to the procedure;
– identify harmful customers who misuse the company’s services and take preventive actions
We expect that you have:
– the basics of technical knowledge (general understanding of IP addresses, servers, clouds, internet abuse and misuse)
– excellent verbal, written & listening skills in English;
– possibility to work in shifts.
– flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
– competitive salary;
– additional vocation days;
– challenging and interesting projects;
– opportunity for continues learning;
– environment where you can be who you are.
877 – 1600 Eur/ mon. Gross
Depends on technical knowledge value, especially in abuse prevention area.
Contacts to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org