JAVA Developer (Mid/Senior)
Bankera – a company in charge of a Centre of Information Technology (IT) and Professional Competence in Lithuania, providing programming services and other IT solutions. The products created by us will be implemented by the businesses that are operating within the European Union, as well as other countries of the world. The main goal of Bankera is to create IT systems designed for the financial market, focused on traditional payment systems that would fit the needs of a modern and innovative client.
We are looking for highly talented and driven individuals from around the globe who can bring new perspectives to our company. Explore our current job openings and find a career you love at Bankera. Check out more about us on our careers page (https://careers.bankera.com/).
JAVA DEVELOPER (MID/SENIOR)
Our IT department is responsible for the implementation of Bankera’s solutions that are designed to provide a new way of managing personal and business finances. Mid/Senior JAVA Developer jobs at Bankera include building and implementing new features to our cutting-edge platform, as well as cooperating with international partners for payment and other integrations. Your skills and passion for your profession will help redefine the future of finance.
You should find it interesting to:
• Implement new functions and features in our products
• Deliver a clean, high quality, and well-documented code
• Collaborate with Front-End developers to build and maintain new interfaces and products
• Mentor junior Back-End developers
Skills to succeed in this position:
• 3+ years of experience with JAVA
• Proficiency in Spring Framework and Hibernate
• Experience working with microservices
• Proficiency in REST, Soap
• Good PostgreSQL, MySQL skills
• Attention to detail
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to find creative, innovative solutions
• Empathy and ability to work in a team
• Analytical mindset
Perks of working at Bankera:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary
• Modern offices
• Team building events
• Employee referral program
• Professional and personal development
• Solid IT infrastructure
• Talented international team
• Office library
By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood Candidate Privacy Notice (https://careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/).
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Contacts to apply: email@example.com