IT Project Manager
We are expanding and looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our team. As an IT Project Manager you will be fully responsible for a full cycle of the development of IT projects within our company.
In this position you will:
• drive the project team in the development of approved requirements from project initiation through post launch phase;
• perform the full range of project management cycle: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing;
• track project performance, analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
• ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
• collaborate with developers, web designers, marketing, sales teams and others.
We expect that you have:
• 2+ of experience as an IT Project Manager or Product Owner;
• technical background is just a must;
• excellent verbal, written & listening skills in English;
• working knowledge of JIRA;
• soft skills for management (conflict resolution, reporting, communication and flexibility);
• experience in Agile environment or Project Management certification (PMP) would be considered as a plus.
• flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
• competitive salary;
• additional vocation days;
• challenging and interesting projects;
• opportunity for continues learning;
• environment where you can be who you are.
2460 – 4130 Eur / mon. Gross;
Depends on experience and competency level
Contacts to apply: email@example.com