Head of Software Development
This is an opportunity for you to have more creative freedom, work on different marina and boating IT products, try new things, write clean code and become part of our relaxed and family-like team. You will also be responsible for a team of developers in Vilnius and will report to the CTO in Copenhagen.
You will develop:
– API centric backend, based on the Symfony framework
– Front-end marina management app, based on Angular 4 (https://angular.io/)
– React native app for sailors to easily pay for services in harbours
– At least several years hands-on experience with Symfony or Laravel frameworks
– Experience managing a team of developers in a startup or similar dynamic environment
– Unit tests knowledge
– English language skills (our CEO is a Dane)
– Bootstrap, SCSS or LESS experience would be a plus
– If you have some Angular hands-on experience, or if you tried doing small projects using React/React Native, we need you!
– Final and most wanted skill – big desire to learn new stuff and learn fast!
We offer :
– Contributing to the global product development with untapped potential in a fast growing company
– Responsibility and the opportunity to develop your management skills
– Open startup environment to test and learn
– Having a big impact in company business and strategy
– Office in Vilnius Old Town (with a parking space!)
– Young and innovation driven colleagues (we feel like family here)
– Less formality and no bureaucracy
– Flexible work hours & ability to work remotely
Harba is an innovation-driven Danish startup digitalising and connecting the world’s marinas and boaters. We have developed an award-winning mobile app for boaters, a simple to use marina management software for harbour masters as well as various IoT hardware solutions to support both.
We have a mission to make boating and running marinas a breeze! 🙂
Contact us: Jens Christiansen +45 5190 9565 firstname.lastname@example.org