GOVERNMENTAL PROJECTS ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart, and ambitious employees: we have over seventy successful satellite missions and projects under our belt and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
We are seeking an organized and experienced Governmental Projects Administration Officer to provide administrative support for the Horizon 2020, EU structural funds, and European Space Agency funded projects.
The role includes responsibility for all aspects of administrative support for the projects, ensuring the projects run in an efficient and effective manner. The successful candidate will need to have excellent organizational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines on his/her own initiative. Successful applicant will also need to have excellent communication skills, both written and oral as he/she will collaborate closely with our business development team, engineering department, and project partners abroad.
YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Take part in the evaluation of project proposals;
• Communicate with the funding agencies and organizations;
• Manage grant agreement preparation;
• Monitor the progress of the projects under his/her responsibility;
• Track expenditure and program progress against project documents;
• Conduct financial project administration;
• Conduct procurement procedures (if needed);
• Prepare interim and final project reports as well as reports of project deliverables;
• Process grant project modifications;
• Conduct on-site and desktop verifications of project implementation;
• Organize grant reviews meetings;
• Contribute to projects proposals development.
• Relevant professional experience of EU funded R&D projects administration (a must);
• Qualification in the technical or engineering area (preferably);
• Very good command of spoken and written English;
• Proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills), data visualization skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability;
• Strong attention to details and quality;
• Result orientated;
• Team player;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Flexible problem-solving approach.
• Valuable experience in a dynamic environment;
• Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
• Friendly, motivated and ambitious team;
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible working hours;
• Did we mention Space?
1600 – 2470 EUR/mon. gross
Contacts to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: 2020.06.29