● Bachelors or higher degree in Informatics or related field.
● 3+ years of working experience with Python programming language back-end
programming (or any Object-oriented programming language and willing to convert
● Knowledge of medical informatics – DICOM, DIMSE, WADO-RS, and other
● Knowledge of Django, Flask, Vue.JS frameworks.
● Knowledge of AWS or any other Cloud infrastructure and platform service.
● Knowledge of Docker, PostgreSQL, Unit testing, Version control software, Software
Job description: You will work full-time with a hard-working team to create a world-class AI-powered heart ultrasound medical diagnostics software. Your tasks will cover a broad spectrum from developing new features in a front-end user interface, supporting already existing features, creating automated tests to increase reliability to maintaining a database to store medical data, developing integrations with Picture archiving and communications systems and Hospital information systems, etc. You will collaborate daily with colleagues and discuss the best code practices, and you will be encouraged to raise your competencies and participate in voluntary profession related events. It is possible to work remotely, but we think at least in the beginning it would be more productive to come to our office in Vilnius at least couple times a week.
Salary: from 2300 EUR/month gross
Contacts to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: October 15th