Customer Support Manager
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and providing a birds-eye view of marketing performance in a visual dashboard. Our platform is a unique pain-killer with a clear vision – everyone can be a data scientist.
With a rapid expansion of our team, we are looking for two Customer Support Managers to take care of our customers and help them succeed with Whatagraph.
On this journey, you will be working with 4 Customer Success and 2 Customer Support Managers, led by our inspiring VP of Customer Success Agne. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fast growing startup in a supportive, friendly and tight-knit team.
If you are the kind of person who always goes the extra mile in helping others succeed, and are ready to take on the exciting challenge supported by all-round support, this could just be your perfect career move.
In this role you will
– Communicate (via live chat and e-mail) with our customers that come from 5 different continents.
– Build and maintain relationships by making our customers happy and successful.
– Analyse customer feedback to implement changes in the product or processes.
– Create content that helps our customers be successful with Whatagraph (articles, videos, etc.).
– Document new processes and troubleshooting steps to improve efficiency.
– Suggest improvements and be a part of their implementation.
We are looking for someone who
– Is fluent in written and spoken English – this is our main communication language when supporting our customers.
– Is willing to work the evening shift (Mon-Fri 15:30 – 24:00).
– Has great written communication skills to manage critical situations.
– Has experience in customer support or customer success, if you’ve done it over live chat – even better.
– Is willing to learn fast and a lot. Mostly about marketing.
– Strives to go an extra mile for every customer.
– Is proactive and self-driven.
What we offer
– A starting gross salary of 1200 – 1500 EUR, plus performance bonuses.
– International environment: We work with digital marketing professionals and agencies from the US, Canada, Western Europe and the APAC.
– A connected team: You will be working together with our 6 colleagues, led by our VP of Customer Success Agne and supported by our engineering team – we know how important teamwork is in achieving great results.
– A product that grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. Our platform enables marketing professionals to understand their performance data and with regular exciting new feature additions you will be at the forefront of creating happiness in communicating new value to our customers.
– A company that grows: Doubling in revenue in the past year, and tripling the number of our talented people, we have ambitious plans for our Customer Success team in the coming months. As you build up your knowledge, you will have the opportunity to join our winning team of Customer Success Managers to help customers grow and scale their Whatagraph accounts.
– Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. To enable that, you’ll get our full support with regular feedback, conferences, and access to e-learning platforms.
– Flexible work environment: An option to hop between offices in Vilnius and Klaipeda, as well as an ability to work from home with equipment to build your own workspace.
– Late night work benefits: taxi and dinner allowance when back at the office.
Contacts to apply: https://whatagraph.recruitee.com/o/customer-support-manager/c/new
Deadline for Applications: 2021-07-15